Fact Sheets include information on:
- Tongue tie
- Communication Milestones
- What is a Speech Pathologist?
- Communication Impairment in Australia
- Communication Milestones Kit
- AAC – Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Helping your baby talk
- The Sounds of Speech 0 – 3 years
- The Sounds of Speech: Preschool & School-age
- Speech Pathology and Indigenous Children
- Raising Bilingual Children
- Speech Pathology in Mental Health
- Mental Health Infographic
- Communication and Swallowing Difficulties following Stroke
- Speech Pathologists Working with Older People
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Speech Pathology in Justice
Of course, if you’d like any further information, just ask us – we are only too happy to talk, clarify, provide information in more detail or just listen. It’s nice to have a sounding board sometimes.
Our speech pathology and psychology clinic is located in Braddon, ACT, in Canberra’s CBD. Call us on 5117 4890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.
In Positive Health, Canberra. Nel MacBean Speech Pathologist Canberra. Campbell MacBean Psychologist Canberra.